Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Motivates Me


Here is what motivates me to do what I do

I believe that the human race is threatened by our disconnection to nature

I believe that there are those of us who are called to cry out and make a difference

I'm tired of being a victim and seeing others victimized, particularly when that includes my own family, especially my own children.

My mission is to be a vehicle to restore our lives to the natural order, which connects one to the Creator (Hashem).

If I had the means, I would go live in a community like the one I envision.

I envision a population of healthy, thriving individuals communing with nature, freed from having to engage the modern medical system.

I want to free people of the slavery of their minds, being caught in the cage of modern
   society with all of its toxicities.

These toxicities include the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the company we keep, our daily habits and our very thought patterns.

As a mother, I'm mad as hell that my child's health and his future reproductive ability was damaged by the over-exaggerated threat propagated by the media, Big Pharma and the CDC regarding the H1N1 virus and the need for the vaccine, which I took just before conceiving him.

I'm mad about their continual insistence that fertile and pregnant women take the flu shot every year although it contains Thimerosal, a mercury based preservative which can interfere with the developing nervous system in a fetus and Polysorbate 80, which has been shown to cause infertility in rats.

I'm mad that I believed in the CDC's mission and devoted two years of my life promoting vaccinations.

I'm mad that I have to fight an uphill battle to not have my children's immune systems permanently damaged by vaccines, processed junk food and antibiotics

I'm mad that the man in my life, like so many others, is so blind and ignorant to the constant attack to his cells from his environment and poor health behaviors and stuck in his ways of listening to doctors whose advice usually only leads to more problems down the line

I'm upset that we don't have access to affordable complementary and alternative medical care in America

I'm mad as hell that so many viable natural cancer cures have been suppressed

I'm upset about all the little bald headed children whose bodies would recover naturally from cancer if they went through intensive detox, which is not offered here by mainstream oncology because its not profitable.

I'm mad that in this society, its so hard to keep from being slowly poisoned.

Anger is a good thing if used productively. I am using these motivations to launch various initiatives. To find out more, join this discussion group today!





No comments:

Post a Comment